I am an Exercise Physiologist, Developmental Educator, Trainer and Mum of 3.
I wrote this book because I wanted to help the students who don't fit in to a particular 'pigeon hole' or 'box' in their classroom.
The children who I help are those who struggle to sit still, struggle to focus, struggle to follow instructions, and struggle to achieve developmental milestones needed for learning and independence.
This book explains:
* why children may find it difficult to sit still
* how technology is impacting a child's learning and development
* why children need to develop fine and gross motor skills to be 'ready' for school
* simple strategies that will give children the best start to their education
Download this ebook digital copy of the School Readiness Motor Skills Training Manual for children aged 4 years to 7 years and receive a zip file complete with:
* School Readiness Motor Skills Ebook
* Printable gross motor early learning resources
* Printable fine motor early learning resources
* Morning circle exercise posters
This School Readiness Ebook is 60 pages in length and can be viewed on your smart phone, smart device, or laptop.
Download your school readiness motor skills ebook copy today.