Early Learning and Special Needs Speaking Services
Early Learning and Special Needs Speaking Workshops
As a certified Trainer and Assessor I have a range of early learning and special needs training workshops suited to the needs of teachers, education support staff, allied health professionals, parents, and case managers.
My early learning and special needs training workshops cover topics such as:
- how children learn new motor skills such as handwriting, balancing, throwing and catching a ball
- developmental milestone strategies for children with developmental delay
- autism meltdown management and prevention in the classroom
- understand why some children struggle to sit still and focus during circle time and explicit lessons
- learn how to design multi-sensory lesson plans in early learning centre and primary school classroom environments
- discover ways to teach children pre-writing and motor development skills for toddler home programs
Testimonial from Kate
'Robyn came out to Little Saints Pakenham and went through a training session with all my staff. What a fantastic night of laughter and learning new and interesting facts about children's development. My staff commented the best PD session they have been to in years. We also purchased the books which have been amazing.'
Book your PD workshop at your school or childcare centre here!
'I didn't consider the importance of my own senses and mindfulness. Thank you' ~ Sally (teacher)
'I have new questions to ask my students tomorrow' ~ Anthony (teacher)
'My favourite PD to date' ~ Angela (teacher)